We are seeking your views on behalf of the South East Local Enterprise Partnership (SELEP) Social Enterprise Working Group (SEWG). Rebellion are supporting the development of an action plan for improving support to social enterprise in East Sussex, Kent and Essex. The working group have recently published a Social Enterprise Prospectus which sets out a vision to build a stronger, more impactful social enterprise sector in the South East.
The prospectus recommends a number of priorities which the working group are now developing into an action plan. The action plan has five priority themes:
- Promoting Social Enterprise – championing the sector and influencing strategic decisions
- Business Support – building the capacity of the sector
- Market building – facilitating and accelerating the market for Social Enterprise
- Investment – increasing investment in Social Enterprise
- Social Impact – measuring and demonstrating impact
We are inviting those interested in Social Enterprise in the South East to help shape the action plan by giving feedback, suggesting ideas and sharing opportunities. Ongoing consultation is at the heart of the process and further input from the sector at this stage is vital in helping shape the support that social enterprises need to thrive.
Please take a few minutes to share your thoughts by completing this survey. We also invite you to get in touch if you wish to discuss your comments in more detail or if you are interested to find out more about the SELEP Social Enterprise Working Group.